With two decades of experience marketing small and medium businesses, Arrowmark is well placed to advise companies on the promotion of their products, services, venues and concepts throughout the Bay of Plenty, Waikato and New Zealand.
Do you want to develop new markets? What about building new relationships outside your current markets? Do you want to know how your customers located you?
And what about the way you approach your clients? Are you confident in business English? Their or there? Come or came? Affect or effect?
Skilled communicators, Arrowmark specialise in English grammar and will ensure your direct mail, website or written correspondence is clear, concise, correct and compelling.
Do you need a media release written and circulated? If you need to submit a story to television, newspaper or radio, Arrowmark can get the key points out to the relevant media in a timely and industry-accepted format.
Are you too busy to attend the trade show? Do you need someone to make your round of sales calls? Arrowmark's Jo Weir travels around New Zealand and Australia and may be able to include your business in her presentations to travel agents and event managers.
Some of our previous marketing projects are displayed below. If you'd like to have a chat about how Arrowmark can help you, please don't hesitate to get in contact with Jo.
- Direct Marketing
- Press Release
- Direct Marketing
- Advertisement: design, photography and text
- Advertisement: photography and text
- Promotional Brochure for Function Venue: design, photography, text and production
- Information Boards for Tour Groups - design, photography, text and production
- Brochure design, text, photography and print production
- Calendar and Christmas card design, production and distribution
- Promotional book for Queenstown marketing collective: design, photography, text and production
- Loyalty Scheme